코로나 19에 대한 필수 영어 표현!
코로나바이러스 발병에 대해서 원어민처럼 말할 수 있는 방법을 배울 수 있습니다!
너무 유명하신 마이클샘인데요~ 한때 열심히 들었는데 게을러서 영어공부 안하고ㅠㅠ
이제 다시 시작해봐야 겠어요~
1. I’ve been self-quarantining at my house for two weeks.
2. Let me know how you are holding up.
3. I’m debuting my “quarantine beard”!
4. Colorado is under a stay-at-home order.
5. The outbreak of coronavirus in the United states 코로나의 발병
6 Confirmed cases 확진자
The number of confirmed cases is rising exponentially.
7. It is critical that the public practice social distancing.
8. The governor issued a state-wide stay-at home order.
9. Cabin fever 집에 너무 오래 있으니 느껴지는 답답함
I’ve been cooped up in the house all day long! I’ve got cabin fever!
10. Due to hoarding, stores have begun rationing sales of toilet paper. 구매 수 제한
11. Highly contagious 쉽게 전염되는, 전염력이 강한
Some people infected with the virus are completely asymptomatic.
12. Symptoms: dry cough, fever, shortness of breath The patient was exhibiting those symptoms.
13. There are still not enough tests to go around. Don’t be a pig! There’s enough to go around.
14. The supply meets the demand.
15. There is no need to hoard.
16. The results came back positive.
When can we expect the results?
17. Flatten the curve! 상승 곡선을 평평하게 만들자. There aren’t enough ventilators to go around. ...by practicing social distancing
18. In times like these, we all have to do our share. 우리 모두 자기 몫을 해야한다.
19. Panic buying, hoarding, stockpiling 사재기 Out of stock/ sold out 다 팔린 상태/품절
20. How are you filling your days?