1/4 (5cm) bread loaf
1/5 cups (50g) starch syrup
1/7 cups (20g) brown sugar
1/2 (40g) stick butter
Vanilla ice cream
[Honey butter bread without honey]
1. Mix the starch syrup and sugar thoroughly into a syrup.
2. Cut the bread loaf 5 cm thick.
3. Make cuts into the bread into thirds horizontally and vertically while leaving 1 cm from the bottom intact.
(Tip: Place chopsticks on both sides of the bread to prevent cutting the bread all the way through.)
4. Thoroughly spread the syrup between the slits in the bread 1/3 tbsp at a time.
5. Spread the rest of the syrup on top of the bread.
6. Cut the stick butter 0.5 cm thick and place on top of the bread.
7. Place aluminum foil at the bottom of the air fryer tray, place the bread on top, and bake for 10 minutes at 180°.
(Tip: Roll up the aluminum foil from the bottom to make sure all sides of the bread are thoroughly baked.)
8. Carefully move it onto a plate and top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.